Sunday, May 1, 2011

List Of Pokemon Chaos Black

Life is beautiful ...

And sadly short ...




Forgive my absence, could put back on the pretext of the studios and work obligations and would not lie. But the truth is that lately I've been disconnected for other reasons more personal.

I've had a few weeks to reflect and embrace change is never easy but we must do, there is no alternative. Any explanation or consolation sounds trite, even exchange purposes.

Yes, life is short, sometimes too. And every time personal misfortunes occur, we see natural disasters on television or hear unpleasant news martyred us thinking how selfish we were to think that our everyday problems were so important. At least I passed.
And suddenly there is no television or radio, passes right by your side. "I do not happen, these things happen to people." Thinking otherwise completely normal, adaptive, we can not always live with fears and doubts ... But when you get up close, where you live, do you approach your life and future as never before done.

less than a month ago a friend died with only 30 years. Let him that it was an accident at work, I will not go into details, would dwell on the morbid. Do not even know why I'm telling you here, I do not know if I think I owe you an explanation or is that just need to "throw p'afuera."

30 years and, as they say, whole life ahead. It is true that when someone dies all memories become magically positive, all the words are nice, praise, praise ... With him there is no need to pretend, because I could not be otherwise.
of the best people who have gone through my life, those who have a pure soul, generous and pure of heart, with a permanent smile on the face and always say something nice or funny that brighten up getting the worst of your days.
seems impossible to do more than 10 years since we met. We spent most of adolescence together in the same group of friends and then gradually our lives were separated. For anything special, different roads and cities, different goals. But whenever I went to a concert, there he was, with his eternal smile, a bottle in his hand and a hug waiting. Whenever I went through the center there was me and everything was to be like when we were 17.


enjoyed all the good that has life, he worked as one and was able to get everybody wanted almost instantly. His loss we still have misplaced, in these sad days we are missing just one of her smiles, one of his jokes. A mutual friend said that the saddest thing is not been able to dismiss him. I prefer it that way, did not know how to do it, I would have been impossible.


Today I remember the last time we met at a concert, also with a bottle in his hand. I remember his clothes, haircut, how handsome he was, the last words we said.


Gonzalo you get many things, but let so many other good ... It is impossible to forget you, we will be your essence, your eternal generosity, your music ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment