Monday, May 9, 2011

Vintage Cazal 856 Cheap Buy

Tag 25 questions asked Prime

If you do not know yet what are you waiting for? It is a true heaven =)

(Posted on May 4 and released today ...)
1. Favorite color: Green I want you green ... Green spinach, green fly, teal, turquoise ... GREEN! jajajaja

2. Favorite animal: Dichotomous I am, I can not choose between the dog and cat.

3. A place to relax: My apartment in Seville when I am alone a weekend or the Sierra de Aracena to disconnect from the world ...

4. A great place to have fun, partying ...: what I care is people who are coming with me to party! The place gives me the same thing: the route, the Hound, the Alameda, the Tummy, my home ...

5. have a boyfriend: Yes =)

6. Blush most used in the past week: The Style of MAC, I am very novelero xD

7. If you had to stay with a labial: now with lickable, also from MAC, I am giving a lot of whiplash!

8. If you had to choose just a glaze Nail Moody Model H & M

9. Last movie seen in cinema: I think I got here, was Black Swan, awesome movie!

10. A phrase you always say: "Always skip a lame ..."," Arrieritos we ...", "New I sucked Jagonlaleshe that ..."," I have peace, I am feliiiiz ... " , "Long live the hippies" and so on. I am very phrases or invented by me xD

11. study or work: study and work. And more good things that are neither one nor the other jajajaja

12. Favorite Number: El13 who said bad luck?

13. Name your best friend: I can not pick just one! I have several from which I can not decide, but we now need most is my best mate work =)

14. Pepsi or Coke: Pooh, as it always gives me light.

15. favorite singer right now: Tori Amos, now and forever!

16. Perfume or perfume you are using right now: The pink Adidas P. J.del Halloween and Mango Delirium.

17. Something that you always carry with you and characterized: Glasses? hahahaha and did that because I wear contact lenses also! I have no object that characterizes me, I'm sooo dull.

18. What's your passion? do more complicated question ... I have a passion not only no, psychology, reading, cooking, my students, "my people" ...

19. Gift or you gifts: Gift forever!

20. What is the ultimate eye shadow that you used? Contrast MAC, which yesterday was making me xDDDD test looks
21. favorite day of the week: On Friday! fortunately or unfortunately my weekends are 3 days =)

22. " collect anything now?: because I think not, what makeup I can not call because I buy for use ...
23. "You've nails painted right now? What you wear nail polish? Dress to Party The Essence

24. Last finished product Moisturizer Sephora ... for me, a shit, and I will tell you it xDDDD

25. What was the last video seen on YouTube make-up? Who was it? (Leave your channel). favorites April diosashivaa


And that was it! Thank you for nominating Mari, and already know something more about me =)


0 comments:

Post a Comment