Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Cosy Sweater Fur Velba

This was my P10P incomplete xDDD

I know this is not news, but these are the final progress made with the P10P which began in January. You know that I was almost 3 months without buying anything (it seems that now I am in full rebound) trying to spend a few things I had around here.

Well now they were ...


FINISHED PRODUCTS



ELF glosses
2 3
mascara (Yves Rocher, Deliplus and the sample of Diorshow)
beige concealer Deliplus
1 1
ELF lip balm
1 shows the first potion that came almost dry (but I have finished, eh? xDDD)

A total of 8, not bad but not fulfilled the challenge ... I think that next I do a Project 5 Bread and entrains sure it better: P

And now ...

GOODS ROUTE OF EXTINCTION
(or what is the same: I am about to finish but I screwed up resist xD)


Essence longlasting pencil brown powder
Timber (are sequísimos and the poor, costs cogelrlos) Base
Essence mousse (I've caught mania)
Deliplus Peach Blush 07 (this is the most porculero all!)

And that, as always I say my "collection" is not great at all, I still costs far end makeup. Luckily my friends are there body and face potions that are just easier and more motivating jajajajaja

Well that's all ... Do you care about my opinion on a specific product? let me know =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment