Friday, May 6, 2011

Susquehanna Harvest Tomato Sauce

April '11 part geek

Yes! Finally!

It was time for my daughters, that later I could not leave
jajajajaja
productitos These are the most commonly used during this month (there are others that I have not included because they barely fit in the picture xDDD)




- Pencil Deliplus illuminator. For the clarita to illuminate the arch of the eyebrow, the dark do not like both, although I've used.

- Warm Soul Blush MAC. can see how I feel about him in this post .

- Shower Cream Lemon Green Tea and Sephora. Ummmm chilly chilly smell as I like!

- MAC 130 brush. Since I have I am abusing her. It is an idol!

- Tea Rose Lipstick Nyx. The most commonly used for work this month.

- Shadow Stilletto Naked Eyes palette from Too Faced. has supplanted the black of my favorite UD *.*

- MAC Fluidline Blacktrack. My favorite practice at home basically for making me the happy xDDDD
outlined

- Some kind-a gorgeous Benefit. Definitely, if it were not so expensive, repeated again and again with this base. For me brilliantly daily.






this month have been less because I've changed a lot of products with that of Holy Week, each day I wanted jajajaja me a different look

So I just let the little things that I have used most every day and my most enjoyable =)





A besote all until the next post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment