Friday, May 13, 2011

Creative Anorexia Project Title

Look * Low Cost *

Hello hello!

As I have said just today I start the academy, but I leave here this look abandonadillo not to let this whole weekend.

All products made with cheapie, affordable and work wonders above me. I will put the stuff under the pictures used in the look;)
Surely many have at home a lot of these little things, some we will use more and some we will have forgotten by the arrival of our new fads potinguiles. We will use them again! At least we are going well =)





All very neutral right? Just thought I did what I could to go to work ...






Sencillito and, in my opinion, resultón.



EYES - Products used

- Too Faced shadow insurance. The only product "expensive" is used.
- Shadow No 20 Deliplus by the eyelid.
- 02 Deliplus duo shadows. Pink Clarita for the first third of the eye and tear. Brown for the outer V and eye socket. Also below the lower lashes.
- Shadow No. 14 Deliplus to illuminate the arch of the eyebrow.
- Deliplus brown pencil for above waterline and upper lash blurred.
- eyebrow pencil Deliplus, the filling a little brown eyebrows.
- Treat & Tame ELF to fix the eyebrows. I made a hack and I can only transparent part xDDD
- LashMania Essence Mask. Upper and lower lashes.



FACE AND LIPS - Products used

- Base Soft & Natural Essence.
- Deliplus translucent loose powder.
- Brush illuminator Deliplus a little for the eyecup.
- ELF Shimmering Facial Whip in tone spotlight to illuminate the cheeks.
- 07 Peach Blush of Deliplus.
- Lip Deliplus 02.
- XXXL Gloss Nudes collection of Essence.




brushes

- Brush shadows blur ELF, normal range.
- Bourjois Smudge Brush.
- small shading brush ELF range studio.
- Brush Deliplus apply shadows. Came in a estuchito of him with brush.
- Deliplus sponge. To touch.
- kabuki makeup brush Deliplus.
- kabuki brush to dust Deliplus.


Well, that's it! This was the thing, I tried to collect some products of "low end" to make this look, but I also like and use as usual. In fact, the shadows of Deliplus are the most exhausted I have and you know as I have this blush ...

Anyway, we know, not everything expensive is good or bad everything is cheap. Nor do we forget why the products they already have started even higher-end things, I just think you have to adapt to our routines and know how to combine them. It would be a shame to cease using these products, because they fulfill their role and have a great price.

is true that I have become "more fine" when to buy, but do not give any marks. Deliplus keep buying products from Essence, H & M, ELF, etc., At least I go to safe.



A big kiss and nice weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment