Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Urethral Opening Itchy

glazes commonly used phrases children

Well here we are, a lame routine and see if I get a day =)

Today I will mention to what is being used in glazes over recent months. First of all, to say that I have many nail polish, just a few inches, I am extremely clumsy pintándomelas! jajajaja



As you see I'm in purple and green, my favorite colors :3

Los que os enseño son (de arriba-abajo y de izquierda a derecha):

- Nº 67 de Deliplus . Morado muy oscuro con destellitos más oscuros, más claros (incluso fucsias) y plateados. Me encanta el color pero no tanto la textura.
- 42 Dress to party de Essence . Morado-fuchsia. Los esmaltes de Essence me gustan bastante más pero me duran poquito...
- Moody Model de H&M . Verde azulado o azul verdoso, liso. Mi favorito de todos!!! Sobre todo me lo pongo cuando llevo las uñas muy cortitas.
- 02 I'm a Berliner (I love Berlin collection of Essence). Lemon-pistachio? It was the remains of the collection when I went and took him to agonies. At first I did not know if I would use it or not, but now the good time I'm paying off.
- Mambo Jambo No H & M . With sparkling turquoise blue, green and silver. It is with the most unusual I'm sorry, but I have to admit that is precious.


The truth is that I do not care what colors are carried as fashion dictated, I usually put those who took more comfortably, my favorite colors are often lifelong. I know it is very fashionable orange and coral, and yet I feel funny with those shades on nails ...

And you ever tried these tones? What colors you prefer for spring?

0 comments:

Post a Comment