Wednesday, May 4, 2011

How To Access Bag In Pokemon Black?

My Latest MAC Acquisitions

Two weeks ago I was again walking around on a Saturday afternoon. From I study this is what I do, leaving little for dinner or a movie and happen to buy some caprichĂ­n, and I do not spend on something else ... (Yeah, yeah, autoexcĂșsate).

sinned Well, this time with the following ...

ROUGE STYLE
With flash


No flash
Fufff ... "I told Warm Soul that was my favorite? That was because I had tried it!
naranjita is a frost finish with flashes and that feels good in my opinion both Claritas and tanned skin. Now for this time of sun I think I will come great, leaves a good look incredible. Recommended 100-100! If I had known how good it feels I would have bought before ...
Price: 21 euros.

ROUGE BRUSH 116

Perfect for the size of my face. Had long sought a brush for blush because mine are already among despeluchaditas and waterfalls. And the girl asked me the other recommended it because we saw the two big enough for me. Here are just lavadita, but I've used and veeeeery first impression was good.
Price: not remember ... 36-38 euros?

DUO FIBER BRUSH 130

Mira had seen good reviews and not convinced at all ... Dreamer!
I tried it on the stand and I loved it! I've used it to apply foundation and I like much more than the 187, but certainly with more use I'll give is for rouges in cream. Disbelief!
also serves to the illuminator, multi-purpose, go.
Price: 41 euros . "Cara? Yes, so we're going to cheat. I advise anyone who can afford to buy or you want to paste a carprichazo. I know there are cheaper options in Maquillalia, for example, but I can not compare.

Finally I leave you a macro I've done with my shit-chamber two brushes, to see if they can see how thick they are in more detail.



brushes Have you tried this brand? What do you deserve?

0 comments:

Post a Comment