Sunday, May 8, 2011

Who It The Onion Booty Guy

LUSH! Favorites

with Ole ole!


Here we are a Monday more and today I would like to speak to the first request I made to LUSH
This time and for being the first asked the English web, I wanted to know While the description of products, in English there are many more and made me a bit of a mess. Of course, comparing the prices to then go out a lot cheaper to ask the UK website.
Honestly, I would have loved physical store to buy it, smell it all and listen to the views of workers, but unfortunately in my city there is no Lush (nor ¬ ¬).



I have not yet tested all the little things, but if I can comment on some =)

- Tea Tree Water Facial Toner . Itself the product I love, makes his role perfectly and I understand that there are genuine addicted to this product! I've been using about 3 weeks and I think it was a good buy. About 10 euros round the , but brings a lot product, I thought the boat was going to be much smaller! Yes I do not like the smell too and it also fails to unseat my favorite tonic for the moment, which I discuss in the next game over;)

- Godiva solid shampoo. As you can see I opted for the classics eh?
This shampoo is wonderful for my hair. More foam than I expected, it spreads a lot, leaves hair super clean and bright ... Come on, great. Besides the smell has absolutely captivated me, brings me many memories, is my favorite smell of life! It costs € 8.75 . If you keep spending at this pace (I wash my hair every 2 days and give me two runs each) will be well worth.

- Shower Gel It's Raining Men. I bought the boat because she left little too expensive and I still sandblasted almost 7 euros per 100 ml. Yes, smells that are happy, but very cloying for me, I'm glad I caught the small size because I had tired of the smell. I am well! I get bored soon lol things
And it muchíiiiiiiisima foam!

- Spa Conditioner. But why did not I I tried this before? My Mother, the perfect compliment to the shampoo. I leave the hair like never felt before, nor with the Rainforest TBS mask. Smooth, shiny, manageable, and yet with volume (but controlled). Not hard for me to smooth her hair nor rizármelo, and why my hair is mu Joio! Your price: 13.7 the 235 gr.

And now that I have not tested:

- Karma solid shampoo. Price: € 7.25

- American Cream Conditioner . Price: € 11.75 the 250 gr.

I'm hoping to finish these two to start, what then I pile up the boats in the bathtub and I have no space! It's the thing about apartments for rent, I can not put even a shelf to organize sad potions ...


gave me also a sample of perfume called something like smelling fatal Gorilla and no, WORSE!
say beggars can not be choosers, but I do not know who came up to smell and ¬ ¬



Anyway ... What do you think these products?
I was eager to test and finally enjoy them! The bad: I want more!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment