Monday, May 2, 2011

Best Dishwasher In South Africa

Digest

And no, we are in the Anthill!!

To lift the mood these days I have started to remember old times in which he wrote and collected another old blog entries that made me very funny. After nearly 5 years working in the same association and being the 4 th to work with children, I have pointed a lot of phrases that show the funny thing is the reasoning Child ...

Today I bring a little bit, make me very much, in order to account is the very best to bring me home at the end of the workday. My kids, I'll miss this summer after all hahahaha

There they go! =)


Two children looking at a poster of a naked boy and girl:
- Adrian (7 years) : Look, see? This is the child ...
- Raquel (7 years) : and why?
- Adrian : Why has this. Has dick.
- Raquel : Oh, and this is the girl. What do you call it the baby?
- Adrian : could occur to .... mmmm .... pita
- I : XDDDDDDDDD


In the pool, all swimming in summer:
- Luis (7 years) : Maestraaaaaaaa, look esteeeeeee me a dao leg in an egg !!!!!!
- I (deaf that I learned): ¿¡¿¡¿¡ QUÉEEEE ?!?!?!?!
- Luis (believing that he was quarreling) : Well ..... a penis ....



- I : Cristina!! In the hallway can not run, eh ?!?!?
- Cristina 4 years (very serious): Yes teacher, if you can ...
- I : No, you can not, if you can fall a long run ...
- Cristina (pointing to a poster): Yes you can master, see? That says "you can run through the halls, but slowly."
- I (trying to fight): XDDDDDDDDDDDD




- Sinai (5 years) : Teacher, how old do you have?
- I : Mmmm ... I do not know how many do you think I have?
- Sinai (struggling to think): Phew ... At least 8!



Hahahahaha ... Even today I read it and me alone delivery! If that looks that I complain about work, but I can never complain about them. And to think that many of them are no longer with us because they have been removed or have gone through high school, and many others are in the age of total turkey ... Luckily I've got right now!


Do you think that occasionally hang a sentence of more child? Me and my mental ... grated


PS: thank you very much for all that yesterday I also read and commentators. I guess I needed to let go and speak, I am very "swallow" all and end these things fester inside. I could not even cry out, yes, to share and read I was really touched. Thanks in capital letters, you are more important to me than it seems / you think =).

0 comments:

Post a Comment