Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Patella Problems In American Bulldogs

PRIZE CHOCOLATE CAKE OATMEAL CAKES

'm here, a bit rushed because I had several things be done, God blessed much better, I think the stars will align slowly in my life lol, and things start to walk better every day. I think

Gaby (Gabriela, Clove and Cinnamon) will hang me, for bringing so many recipes for it, but they are really a guarantee, but I'm not as good baker like her, because the truth this cake she was beautiful and I'm half feito, but that if it was delicious but rich delicious, not dry with a very moist texture Gaby very good recipe, I loved it. Gaby

just know I could never give consistency to the bitumen, that the set you did to yours was lovable and me everything I slipped hahaha, but that if very, very rich and super fast and easily separate the cake as much coverage, what more could you ask for.

The link to the recipe
Gaby and spectacular step.

Here the recipe.

Ingredients:


2 eggs 1 / 2 cup cocoa (40 oz.)
1 / 2 cup vegetable oil (100 mls)
3 cups sifted flour (450 grs.)
1 cup sour milk ( juice of 1 lemon)
1 tsp vanilla essence 2 tsp baking

1 cup hot water 2 cups sugar
(400 grs.)
2 tsp baking powder

Procedure:

1. - Lo first we have to do is squeeze the lemon into the cup of milk and rest.

2 .- Put in blender (as in my case I have no thermomix, weeping and wailing), add them in the order listed and stir for 2 to 3 minutes and ready.

3 .- Empty the greased pan can do as he says Gaby with cooking spray.

4 .- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour at 180 degrees Celsius.

Cool completely before decorating and while we prepare the coverage or cream.


cream or coverage.

1 can of milk (condensed milk)
30 grams. butter 3 tablespoons cocoa


1 .- Remove from heat mix the condensed milk and cocoa and mix well.

2 .- Add the butter and bring the fire now, if, stirring constantly so that we are not sticking to the bottom.

3 .- The cream is ready when it starts to boil and tilt the pot and see the bottom.


break bread in half and fill it with a little cream, garnish with the remaining cream to taste.

Gaby says that is a poor but humble homemade cake has nothing is good quality, for something she chose to prepare the day of his birthday, with friends, a hug with all my love.

I leave a slice to see the rich richer consistency.

Here
links to other recipes that I have brought all rich Gaby. Pan


chile poblano chiles in walnut sauce
Christmas macaroni salad

0 comments:

Post a Comment