Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Shin Pet Shop Of Horror

Naked Eye Palette Too Faced Blush MAC

How will this week?
a thousand Mine! But hey, I'm getting used to this pace, I wanted activities so ... two cups! jajajaja

Today I bring a half cortita input to further teach the palette I bought a couple of weeks ago at Sephora. Yes, it is not the famous Urban Decay, but it's something xDDDD
Noooo! I'm very happy ^ ^




As I suppose you will know the palette trae 9 sombras, un pincelito mitad biselado-mitad esponjita y unas tarjetitas para crear 3 looks (Day, Classic y Fashion). Por supuesto las sombras las puedes combinar como quieras!!!

Las sombras son muuuuy cremosas, no me parecen polvorientas excepto la primera de la izquierda (in the buff) que al coger con el pincel suelta bastante producto y a mi parecer es algo tizosa. Pigmentan muy bien y se adhieren sin problema. Como siempre, con prebase se intensifican y duran mucho más.
La pega que le encuentro es que todas excepto In the buff  y Stiletto, son shimmer o satinadas y yo soy más de sombras mates. Los colores son muy neutros y ponibles, puedes hacerte looks muy discretos pero also more "aggressive" using the most oscurillas.



I leave some photos with samples in my hand =)

In the buff, and Pillow Talk Like a Virgin.

Birthday suit, Satin sheets and Unmentionables

Pink cheeks, Lap dance and Stiletto


I think the pictures are seen more or less the flashes from the shadows and how easy it pigments. Cool fade!

do not remember the price! Sorry, I kept the ticket and also I bought with 20% discount. I would walk about 32-36 euros.


Have you tried any of the blades of this mark? "You recommend any particular shade?

0 comments:

Post a Comment