Sunday, April 3, 2011

Pumplates On Blood Donation

Breaking my promise

Hi babes how are you going?


long time since I updated, I have offense!
And on top of what I come to speak is not good ... I broke my promise P10P!
Mari Ay what I have anger, but is that 20% off from Sephora is bad moo ... And while I'm after stuff xDDDD
peak

next week I will try to update on how the project was finally started in January and I have had for almost three months. I saved a lot, really, but between work, studies and how little I go out I needed to give me a couple of caprichines to reinforce a little bit (ayyy conditioning making hahahaha). I leave
pics here =)



1. Naked Eye Palette by Too Faced. I'll review in another post to show you the shadows better.
2. shower cream and lemon green tea and blueberries and lychees. I love the smell and texture of creams Sephora shower!
3. Warm Soul Blush MAC, minerals, well I will make a specific entry one of these days for you to see the pitch (all I can get my camera xDDD).
4. lickable Lip MAC, texture creemesheen. Fuchsia pink, I wanted the Girl About Town, but it was not
¬ ¬ 5. foundation Soft & Natural Essence, in the tone 2. I want to every day because I'm finishing all that I use during the week ^ ^ U
6. Transparent mask for eyelashes and eyebrows of Essence. The one I have of ELF is in the final! This is cheapie, hopefully, be good.


The products are still awaiting approval, I'll tell you later. At the moment I leave here some pics of the lip to me HAPPY!!


No flash

With flash

Shows in my hand without flash

shows in my hand, flash

Daylight

With flash

And another ...


bonico Oh but what it is! And the photos are not appreciated all the intensity of color, is more cantoso as I like! It had none so sublime, all roses clearly, it was time to try something new!

How about here? Have you been bad too?

A great big kiss!

0 comments:

Post a Comment