Saturday, March 26, 2011

Lenkiewicz Fotografia Lwów

dumplings AWARD OF SPARKS JAM AND CHOCOLATE (AND MY THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT) THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS

First I want to thank all the people who have taken the time to leave me a message of encouragement or a kind word here or whether I have written directly to my email, it really has been very important to me I have received many expressions of affection, even from people who had never made any comment on the blog, but even pass in silence over here are part of this site, many thanks for your words and prayers, I have done much good .

I better take a while to get out of this but I am sure I will and much support as I will not do good to change the mood to blog, a recipe.

muchossssss This I learned years ago in a course that I love besides being super rich is so soft, I have strawberry jam filling and others would have added chocolate chips and have been delicious.

Ingredients: 500 grs

.
wheat flour 10 grs. dry yeast (2 tablespoons)
60 grs.
sugar
250 mls warm milk 60 grs. butter (room temperature)

1 piece egg 1 pinch of salt zest

strawberry jam
amount necessary to varnish egg 1 piece of chocolate
Sparks (80 or 100 grs. approx)

Procedure: Prepare a preferment

with warm milk, yeast, 1 tablespoon sugar and 2 tablespoons of flour (taken from the above amounts) cover and let stand for 15 minutes.

I have used my blender, I put the ingredients in the following manner, place the flour, sugar, butter, egg, salt and lemon zest, and made a mix using the hook attachment, knead while adding little we a little yeast mixture we have prepared earlier, to knead the dough is firm and pulls away from the bowl of the mixer.

When taking consistency, we to a bowl greased and let stand until it doubles in volume (covered) by approximated 20 or 25 minutes.

I have divided the dough into two portions to a you add chocolate chips, form small balls and leave to double volume, with egg glaze before baking.


The rest of the dough, take small portions and form the buns, fill with jam.

Place the buns on a tray and let stand equally to bend volume, also with egg glaze before baking.
leaving the oven Here with a very nice color.

jam fillers, not to much that is beyond the cookie, they see are super fluffy.

baked here and those with chocolate chips.


I never tire of thanking God for allowing me to have so many wonderful people around me, but most are so far from my mind they are always there when I need them, my thanks and my love for you , I leave you a hug with a lot of love, to spend a great Sunday in the company of loved ones.


0 comments:

Post a Comment