Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sympathy Quotes - Loss Of Husband

The movie of the week II

What do I say a week?

YEAR!




BLACK SWAN


What a piece of tape Ladies and gentlemen!
Yes, I know that the film is on everyone's lips, which has stirred critics and viewers, for better or for worse, but I had to tell my opinion.
From my point of view deserves a 10!!
It was so long and did not enjoy the film, said years. He caught me early on, in part thanks to the camera movements and a study format that get immersed in anguish and the turmoil that unfolds throughout the story.
makeup, costumes, lighting, colors, photography, music ... Impressive to me is a real masterpiece.







From Portman to Kunis, all play their role in a better way.
is raw and visceral, and precipitated slow, deep and superficial. The director skillfully blend music and pictures on two stories that run in parallel (the work of Ballet and the Nina, the protagonist).
addition is the "psychological" in the film, the influence of the great theorists of old Europe and psychodynamic theories.
I think there is nothing that I have not liked, even the unpleasant sensations that are experienced at seeing some of its parts.

I'm sure you see her again, probably in the original version, I do not miss the original interpretation of these actors. It is appreciated that there remains so film.



"Have you seen? What do you think of it? That

0 comments:

Post a Comment