Tuesday, March 15, 2011

How Long Stomach To Heal Gastritis

P10P: Updating again Facial Cleanser Sephora

Last Friday was 2 months I started with this! Dioh

mine ... You ever going to end ?!?!?!

Hahahaha

Here you have a pic of my progress, I'm missing some things of which I mentioned in my previous post on the project, I have to medcio way between my house and my parents ...



I feel very sorry for the powders Wood, have both while the part that you see and do not take product is completely stiff and not pigments: S

Deliplus The Rouge has agobiadita me, anything goes that does not last the fucked, with his bread there but nothing that does not advance. .. I'm thinking of leaving a little aside and use other more often, because it always use the same thing you'll quickly get bored!


Anyway, things are going well, soon I hope to stop being so single-minded, for your sake and for mine xDDD

beauties Big kiss!

0 comments:

Post a Comment