Saturday, March 12, 2011

How To Connect Vcr To Laptop



How do you do in life?

inferrrrnal I with a rate! While I went up the entrance of last month's favorite products and I said I so clever ... "If total, are using the same products this month why not upload it together?"

So not idle (well, a bit lazy) I bring you here =)



- Hydrating Gel chocolate the English Institute. Mmmmm ... What can I say that has not been said already? Great, great froth, pa eat a spoon!

- Hand Cream Aloe Vera Deliplus. Hydrating, non sticky, without feeling greasy hands. Saves me days of intense cold!

- Mac Brush 187, . Great, now I understand the positive reviews do not know how will other skunks, I can not compare but this I love.

- Nail Envy Me by H & M . Precious and intensive green to the girls to my love cole are wishing gave them
a
xDDD - Stay Essence All Day . And not because I love it but because it is my tone and I would spend it, enters favorite because I used a lot.

- Contour Brush ELF . If this is not ELF use the normal line to blur. I love, so soft and more accurate than I expected.

- Blush No. 12 H & M Dazzling Peach . Beautiful, I taught one of my first compared with two other posts also on the mark. Very natural and modular, it leaves a very flattering color.

- MAC Painterly Paint Pot . The jar you see is the sample I have, very generous indeed. To log is great, I have also spoken of it before.

- Lipstick Yves Rocher LUMINELLE line. I can not set the tone for the sticker wet and I was peeling now xDDD I do not know what is a very pretty pale pink matt for daily or eye looks heavily loaded.

- MSF Soft & Gentle MAC . I had a little left and I re-use. It is a pity, it brings a lot and spend very little. Would I last forever?




But seriously ... Ever I spent an illuminating?




Well, I have to point out something. These are the products most used bookmarks "after the stuff I'm using included in the P10P, which is also not neglect to plan now for the little job that is costing me.
Basically I combined, because I I start to get bored of always using the same products.


A big kiss and nice weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment