Thursday, March 10, 2011

Does Ice Cream Help Or Hinder Heartburn




I've thought whether to write this post, this blog does not think for this, but in the end I decided to do that is that worldwide there are people who at this point they or some what I spend time when you did not live so far away and see what you think in your life everything is fine until for some reason passes and more seek him no explanation for what they are feeling.

Sometimes God and life will get more hard evidence that they are always about something, but as they say what does not kill you makes you stronger, well at least I want to see me.

From November 17 my life turned around 180 degrees, and how silly it all detonated by a cup of coffee to take, at first did not understand what was happening to me after searching information and read much about it I understand a little of what happens to me, that day I really thought I was dying, I felt I myocardial extent that a vendor stalls offered me a seat (as I have seen) but in spite of sitting for a long time did not improve me I had to dial a husband to I had my flat that I could not walk, I put scare poor man, I really never felt uncomfortable, but that day I was dying.

According to my doctor says that hormonal changes are puny (I have 43 years) and the terrible stress I live (I hate the house I live), I think the latter is what has me most concerned and the delay of plans to move to live elsewhere led me to depression so strong that made me fall into the terrible anxiety attacks, that are really appalling is the desire not to anyone is feeling really bad that you feel you're not good anywhere, a panic to go out and you feel lurks the danger that you sometimes can not even enter the market because closed places make me feel horrible, or if many people feel like running away, it seems that all your life passes like a movie, get all blurred and not stop mourn any nonsense.

I always loved riding the subway in the city because this city is so great and this transport you closer to many places in a short time, and unfortunately, the crisis of anxiety or panic as well gave me known within the meter and now I go so hard on, I've caught a very ugly phobia feel like I'm drowning when I'm inside it, just this week that my husband has taken on vacation has accompanied me to travel by underground to as he says is something I have to overcome, but I really so difficult. The day I took the crisis in the subway did not quite understand what was happening, throw these irrational impulses of the tracks meters were horrible so I'm so afraid to enter, luckily I'm a little calmer and I do not feel those feelings came in with miedito but do not feel like killing myself, how? if I love life, my children all my family did not understand why all this was going on in my head in my body, I know this is not me going crazy, just the stress, depression and as the doctor tells me Hormonal changes have led me to this.

Before when I saw in some news that someone had thrown into the subway tracks or thrown from a bridge seemed crazy to me, for I thought that there is always a solution for everything in this life that I keep thinking but now I put in the place of that person and I think when you overcome the irrational impulse pass this sort of thing. Thank god I have managed to control. I'm with treatm since December is not an alternative because I did not want to take antidepressants and ansiolutivos, sometimes I have good days sometimes bad but I had a relapse in January that made me feel very bad, now I think I'm a little more controlled, I'm going to leave this because I have willpower and because as I said before I love my family life and also to all of you who are there and are part of my life.

nothing but I've never really envied that at this time if I would be riquilla jajaja, to buy I leave my apartment immediately from this house that makes me much harm, but I think God has given me this test so that when I delivered my department as much value, but for now it still can not believe what I delivered until the end of the year so you'd better smile at life, I'm going to enroll yoga to help me to relax I think that will really help me resist the time I needed to get out of here, lol.

know I have also learned to be less resentful that makes you a lot of damage and fills you with bad feelings, I believe that life is way too beautiful to waste on nonsense, people live as you want and if you see that come to you to throw frustrations and bad vibes better avoid it and live happily and God and life will put each person on your site.

If you read me you feel depressed, stressed, cuidate, atiendete, do not let them reach the levels that I get, if I had attended before would not be going through this, this is mostly the idea of \u200b\u200bwriting This will prevent other people to live what I'm going through.

drafts I have a lot going on but really had not had the courage to write the texts, but this month I plan to go forward not want to lose my friends bloggers to whom I have much love them and I have received your support at times when I've needed, I have been visiting and I saw the delicious things that have placed even in most of the time I spent in silence for their kitchens, but I appreciate a lot, I leave a big hug with love thanks for everything.

NOTE: If anyone knows of anything other than a patent medicine to help me control the anxiety attacks that they are really grateful with all my heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment