Sunday, March 13, 2011

How To Bug A Room With A Microphone

Game Over! vol. 3 Favorites

! More finished products!

Another round of 10 little things, here I leave you with my opinion on each of them. First of all say that "I have tested the information" about some of the potions that I bring and I found very different opinions. Anyway here's my point of view;)

Deliplus Cleansing Wipes. Mixed-normal skin. PSE, half and half. I do not say much but for what I use it. Only occasionally removing make them and me, although I feel a little dry, I like the cover that comes and gets me out of trouble. probably repeat, basically because of its availability.

Rainforest Mask TBS. And tried before a show, my opinion remains the same. GREAT. Repeat sure, but later, it is quite expensive (10 €) for a mask. Now try it with some cheaper.


Milk & Honey Body Cream Oriflame . Yes, yes, I know there is still a little bit, but I can no more! I hate this cream, I do not like the texture or smell, and feel that makes me not stand her skin. I have given too much use, and although I know about people you love, this is not for me. not repeat. I do not remember the price because it gave me my first purchase from Oriflame.
Deo Fresh Deodorant Carrefour 24. I bought it in a hurry and do not really like. There does what it says and I'm not really sweating decreases or disguises. The smell is nice and the price did not reach the 2 €. not repeat.

Shower Gel Womanity fragrance. Is a sign that gave me a friend and I spent in just 4 or 5 days. I did not like, it smells too strong for my taste to be a gel, though, is much like perfume. Nor is it simply a lather and clean, no hydrates. not repeat, not only because it has me excited, but because I buy the perfume or spend a fortune on a gel as well.


Body Splash of H & M . 4 came in a box for 4 €, they were Dream and Sweet Berry Fruits. Chucho typical odor, strawberry, red fruit ... Very cool but short-term, that it is body splash, but for everyday I've used a lot. I liked a lot but I do not think repeat, I would like to try other things.

Deliplus cleaner to water . At first I was very excited this gel but slowly I was going, but I have to admit that the general view is positive. But makes little froth to clean the face in the morning is going well. Leaves your skin feeling very fresh, at least to me, but not recommend it for night. I noticed that I wiped some areas, not much, but left the skin rather tight ... do not know if I will repeat, so far no .

breast firming cream Deliplus. Pfff, a disappointment. I think I have to prove more expensive treatments if that means more effective. Its price was 6 € and for me that I'm ... Moisturize, moisturize, a little more. The smell is unpleasant to my nose and feel I have not done much bling. You ended up very fast! not repeat.

Citron Shower Cream Meringue Sephora. Oh WCO rich! I bought in January for Reyes and I lasted about a month (then I had collecting dust in my bag of "Game Over" until I finished the rest of stuff xDDD). If I remember correctly this shower cream cost 4 €, bring 150ml and have a varied and rich scents yet. No doubt all Sephora smells that have this is my favorite, I'm from citrus, what can we do. I love, hydrates much, it makes a lot of foam and spreads enough for what little he has. repeat course! Although sure with other scents to vary ...






And that's all for now! I finished a lot of stuff eh?
already started a new bag of goodies finished, but for now it take to fill it seems to me ... For now I'll have fun (or at least try to) with other appetizers different =)

hope this week to stop by all your blogs and comment on some little thing, I'm a little off lately but I'll find a hole and I will set it better.

A big kiss to all and Have a nice Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment