Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Cheerleaders Getting It

bedside reading vol. V

PRINCE DETHRONED




Today I bring a Rapidita entry and tell this story of Miguel Delibes.
is a book very, very sencillito, which tells the story of Quico, a child of almost 4 years which is the 5 of 6 siblings. Takes place in the 60 and the length is only about 12 hours. Almost the entire story takes place in the house of Quico, with her mother, her brothers, her maid, her caregiver ... Everything is seen from the perspective innocent child and the child, although it is written in 3rd person.

is really a magic book, I discovered an aspect of Delibes not know existed. We read in just about two hours, has a simple language but is deeper and metaphorical than it appears.

If you want to save the reading (actually recommend it) I will say that there is a movie based on the book called "Daddy's War." I have not seen, so I can not say ...

What you going this week? Already good weather is coming, I hope what all you can to make something!

0 comments:

Post a Comment