Monday, March 14, 2011

Acrostic Poems For Chevy



Have you recently passed by Sephora?

some time have included new products in its own brand and even the other day did not look at them carefully.
The point is that I got a 20% discount cell phone and gave me a lot with this sentence does not take advantage of potidieta, so I went to take a vistacillo ...
Before I promised myself I would not buy any makeup, which would come, would look at the bi-phase moisturizer and eye and I would ...

LIE!

I saw him and I could not resist, so in addition to a moisturizer biphasic and I took it cleaner ...






Now everybody goes super excited about the MAC Cleanse Off Oil, if it's great, if it is saved and goes a long way ... We, as the Fairy more or less ...

green When I saw the little boat could not help but remember the Cleanse Off ... what if the same? How does it work?

As I walked the rest antojadísima the MAC, but are 22 eurazos (or more, who knows xDDD) and now is not the oven for cakes ...

This costs € 9.90 , which saved me € 2 for the discount so I went out about 8, not bad right? For that price I really wanted to try.

Bring 190ml and what I tried, it spreads well.
Basically you have oil rubbed into the skin of the face desmaquillarte dry. By adding a few drops of water becomes lotion and then no more than remove with warm water. With a single press on the dispenser is enough for whole face, but to me that if you loaded up removing some eyes must use a little bit more ...
at all does not irritate the eyes, leaves no oily or greasy feeling on the skin and is very, very effective.

I leave here some pictures of the consistency of the oil in my hand and after adding a few drops of water ...








Do you have tasted?

the moment I have not used much, just a week, but the impression original is great. I'll tell you how I work, for now I'm saving to disc and eye makeup remover!

Have a nice Tuesday!
If

0 comments:

Post a Comment