Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Writing An Invocation Prayer

Some Kind-a Gorgeous! =)

you
Beautiful!

Benefit Ay how well we care! Certainly among the packages and containers so cute and the quality of their products ... Too bad they are so expensive ¬ ¬

Of Benefit
know that I have many little things, like what else would mean that my standard of living has risen!
xDDDDDD

From
Then what I'm pessimistic ...

Well, to brighten up my day I will tell you of one of my favorite makeup bases so far ...



Is there anyone who does not call attention to the packaging??

Some kind-a gorgeous cream base is a powder finish very very natural. It is true that do not cover enough, but for my needs is perfect. I am of the makeup but she wants to go natural, and base it gives me what I need.
Mine is in the original key, there is a tad lighter and a tad dark. The good thing is that it fits perfectly with your skin tone ... yes, yes, I do not believe me!

I'm very good appearance to the skin, healthy, juicy, wake up ... It is very easy to apply and lasts far more than at first thought.

For here you have pics of the open base:

bread I've played!

Raising the floor to discover the sponge ...
Paste
: spreads very little! Such as you see there had only been using it about 3 weeks = (

I'm using the sponge, I like the finish on the brush left and I think that extends worse ... Of course, the damn sponge absorbs product like that already each. With fingers can also be applied but is somewhat cumbersome, is that I've tried everything! jajajajaja


Blur, "you notice something?
Yes, it's cream, but the skin becomes like dust ...

I do not leave many glosses on this basis but as soil makeup matificar early tend to loose or compact powder on top.

The pity is that it costs quite expensive, I can not afford right now (so I will replace it when the end of the Soft & Natural Essence, to see what results I get.) It costs about 32 euros if I remember correctly, I bought it in January so correct me if I'm wrong plisss !


Will you ever tried? Do you know any of this style which is cheaper?

0 comments:

Post a Comment