Monday, April 4, 2011

Would A Queen Mattress Fit In Uhaul Cargo Van

My

inch
But what I have!

of blusher This happens to me I always want more. I do not know how many I have now, but of course is what more I have of all the products you have in my collection. I know I will not spend in life, however, is what most caught my attention. Now I have really wanted to try one of NARS, but it seems to me that I'll have to wait and settle for one of NYX jajajaja ask

now I leave you with the 3 that I have MAC

LADYBLUSH
cream blush. Rosa, very flattering, it lets you "natural pink." I love, is adjustable and great pigment.

No flash

With (a lot) flash xDDD


one pass on my arm and daylight
Leave
Blur
a very nice skin, I thought I was not going to sit well because I have large pores, but not the brand or anything. Also enhances the colors of any powder blush you put up. VERY NICE!

Fever Powder. Red wine is well veeeeery cantoso faded and looks great in small doses. I like for the night because I'm blanquita.
No flash

With flash
A pass in the hand without flash

A pass in hand with flash

VERY blur with flash

This
Without flash (the picture is bad, can not tell it)
highly recommend it, is different and depends on how you apply it you get more or less color. I prefer to use a synthetic brush that holds less product if you run the risk of looking like a chubby doll ... After applying soil and blend well to give the final touch to a clean kabuki for download in case I've been =)

WARM SOUL
Mineral. Flashing golden pink, peach, silver ... Very, very natural. Is precious. From what I have I left a little "tug" at my other blush for everyday.
With flash

No flash

A pass in my hand with natural light
BUT IS PRECIOUS! Uf uf uf ... Ya ...
I love, I do not know if you noticed, if the Fever as recommended, this to me is essential. Is the most wanted was to buy, if I could buy was sold out, but it's mine ... My tesooooorooooo

The price of the first two was 21 euros, the third cost 22.50. Expensive, yes, but I think worth it. The same is that I'm blinded by fame the great mark, but I would spend the same money by these rouge. They are beautiful, there are a variety of finishes, colors and textures, are modulated and combined, bring 6 grams of product ... Anyway, I recommend it.
I'm thinking of two others, the Sincere and Style, but still do not know when I can buy or if I will, I have many and I feel so little pain: S

Do you like MAC blush? Would I recommend for anyone in particular?

0 comments:

Post a Comment