Monday, January 17, 2011

Why Do I Get A Sore Throat In The Evening

tlalpeno ( MY WAY)

Many thanks to all for the nice comments you always leave me, feed my blog not only my heart, a loving hug for everyone.

What better for cold weather lately has been felt in the City Mexico than for a rich hot broth and a broth if tlalpeño that delight, I invite you to try, this recipe is a mixture of several I have in my books, I am rich.

tlalpeno


Ingredients 1 chicken breast

250 grs. chickpeas or garbanzo beans roasted tomatoes

3 1 / 2 chopped onion 1 clove garlic

chopped 250 grs.
250 grams of carrots. green beans (I think in other places are known as green beans, I leave a photo) 1 sprig epazote


dried chipotle chiles (if desired can be canned)

cilantro chopped avocado (avocado)


Procedure:


Here the picture of carrots and what is known in Mexico as green. We

to cook the breast and chickpeas until meat is tender, remove meat and shred book, we fire the broth with chickpeas for the completion of cooking.

Roast the tomatoes, the peel and chop into pieces.

Sauté garlic, onion and tomato, transfer this mixture to the blender and grind it, add this mixture to the broth which is chick peas (if you want you can sneak in, I do not do what I like) Add beans, chipotle peppers and cook for a bit, add the carrot and cook to tender, add the shredded chicken, epazote and boil for 5 minutes.


Serve hot.


accompany with chunks of avocado (avocado) and cilantro.

home is rich like a lot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment