Monday, January 3, 2011

Gay Cruising In Spoleto

CODIT OF COD WITH STANDARD HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011

For me is not nothing out Christmas I'm putting some things that I have outstanding.

I wish you all a great 2011, which is full of blessings for you and your family, I will put all of me part to make this a great year both have waited an embrace with great affection for all. Well

to the recipe.

This is how I cook my cod, I hope you like it because I love it.

COD WITH STANDARD

Ingredients: Cod

dry (salt) 1 small chopped tomato kg

6 pieces spicy tomato puree (presentation of 210 grs. Approx.)
onion, chopped 1 medium piece
garlic, minced 2 cloves
olive oil 1 / 4 cup chopped cooked potatoes
small 1 / 2 kilo

olives 1 cup capers 1 / 2 cup almonds
1 cup peeled and
few sprigs parsley
Chiles chopped white people (amount to taste optional) Salt
needed (only if you need)

Procedure: Soak

cod preferably 2 days in advance, but can be at least one day before changing water several times to remove salt after which it will crumble and set aside.

Sauté onion and garlic, add the chopped tomatoes and tomato puree, leaving a little seasoning, add olives, capers, potatoes, almonds and integrate very well.

Add cod and mix to incorporate chiles, leave the fire for 10 minutes (check if it lacks a bit of salt), finally add the parsley, ready to enjoy a delicious cod.

Well this is my way to prepare and is very rich indeed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment