Thursday, November 25, 2010

Employee Sales Commission Agreement Template

bun

I think when the recipes are good, but go through my hands are not damaged and are still good is the case with this recipe from my dear friend Hilmar My favorite recipes.

No wanted to leave the season without preparing this delicious pumpkin bread, since I saw it on your blog I love, texture, color all caught my attention, but unfortunately I have no cash loaf but even so I decided prepare it, just to think of it prepared in a bar. All

bad day began to prepare him, and had revised the recipe and I made level of nonsense, read milk and not because it relates to milk powder, but like me flat head was lost is not where I measured also liquid milk in short a disaster, and I had to slightly increase fluid milk to make up the difference with milk powder, other than I bought the seeds and not because buy sunflower seeds instead of pumpkin, so they are tinier than the ones she used in plane that day I walked into another world, yet the recipe a success and a delight.

Well these are the ingredients that I use with a couple of changes, as they comment, especially in the procedure for preparing me adapt mixer.

Ingredients: 150 grs

. pumpkin puree (pumpkin )
280 grs .
wheat flour 1 egg (50 grams )
3 / 4 teaspoon
active dry yeast 1 / 8 teaspoon
salt 20 g .
honey 30 g . milk powder 40
mls.
warm liquid milk 30 grs . butter at room temperature

pumpkin seeds for garnish (although I use sunflower seeds jejeje )

Procedure: Steaming

squash or pumpkin , pureeing.

Mix flour with baking powder and set aside.

Place in blender puree the pumpkin, egg, salt, honey, milk powder, and stir for a couple of minutes, stir in gradually the flour mixture with yeast and be interspersed with fluid milk, little by little knead for about 3 minutes about and add the butter, knead until you have soft and elastic consistency and pulls away from the walls of the mixer.

Place in a bowl greased and standing to double in size, over time of ferment, remove from the fret and shape of rolls and rest for 20 or 30 minutes, and garnish with egg glaze with the seeds, bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes approx ., check cooking.

I leave them some seeds but are equally buenisimos . Hilmar

says that this dough is quite soft and you have hands flour so that it can work but as I comment I add more powdered milk and that allowed me up to make small buns.

This is the link PUMPKIN BREAD MOLD of Hilmar is a delight to the palate and the eye.


There are very rich, we ate in small sandwiches with ham and cheese, but if you eat solid is rich that you can appreciate the taste of pumpkin and is delicious.

This photo does not love me but leave them to see what esponjaditos left despite the nonsense that I made .

Warm greetings to all especially Hilmar by share with us their great recipes, thanks for stopping by and leave me comments I thank lot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment