Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Battery Dies Quick With Stereo On In My Boat

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL.


Sometimes things do not go as we plan and all the changes, but
for something it should be, but which have not been given things as I
expected this year affected me more than I would have liked and that a
damaged my health.

Since last month I felt bad, fortunately I
out of a bad situation, today I feel a little better and with more courage
to come to write this post and wish all my friends a happy bloggers
Christmas filled with much happiness, love and health especially
you and your loved ones.

I leave you a hug with a lot of love, thanks for all visits and
especially the comments that have bothered me a lot thank the
, always uplifting. I have many outstanding

try to address them gradually as I have asked several recetitas
my email and more backward than
is that I have but I have not been able to address anything, my head these last few days walking
loss, depression this time if I kick the ground. But as they say to
or to grab momentum back, so I'll forward the
visiting more often now, I think it improved my mood.

Happy holidays to all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment