Monday, December 27, 2010

Marine Wrestling Corps

POTATOES (POTATOES) STUFFED PORK LOIN ROSEMARY

As promised here are the rosemary potatoes are delicious recipe I have taken a very rich blog is GONE as recipes for this tasty recipe blog I refer to the following
nenalinda , thank you for sharing your delight nenalinda here the link to your recipe, I I put a little more than potatoes have also added bacon (bacon, bacon) and she recommended we have prepared and baked it in the micro makes much faster but I was taking advantage of me turned on the oven so I did.


potatoes (potatoes)

ROSEMARY Ingredients:

5 potatoes or large potatoes
Romero fresh or dried (I used dry)
1 tablespoon olive oil
Ajopere required amount
chopped bacon (bacon , bacon) Salt


Preparation:

Peel and wash potatoes slices of an appropriate size and as thin or as thick.

As this year was seriously lie still and did not want to wash much junk as I comment, use another disposable pan, add olive oil to the bottom of the pan and began to place the potato slices very well spread throughout the pan, add salt and sprinkle the rosemary, bacon (bacon, bacon) and some ajopere, put another layer of potatoes, more salt, rosemary, bacon and baked ajopere and introduce me to nenalinda case in the micro.

I let them bake until well Cocidito saw them, really are a treat to my family loves.

And as you can see from this it follows that of another recipe ajopere, later I will post a recipe also nenalinda.

0 comments:

Post a Comment