Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Malaria Infected Body Parts

PUMPKIN PRINT MY FIRST AWARD, THANKS ANA. FRUIT JELLY

know my blog has a little over 2 years and this is the first time someone thinks of me for an award and I really thank you from the bottom of my heart thank you very much Ana Ma recipes from 'Manans' grateful and I've already know the joy has given me welcome.

When I started the blog not imagine I would become so important and part of my life, not only is my recipe but also the place that allowed me to know, learn, admire and appreciate so many people around that I always leave comments so pretty that sometimes come at a time I really uplifting, as it has been on this occasion this lovely prize, after a week so complicated.

The conditions for this award are:

- thank those who sent us a link to your blog.
- Write a post about the award.
- Submit to 12 posts that we deem worthy.
- Place the link of each of the winning blogs
- Notify the elect of the distinction they pass.

But the truth I do not want to choose only 12 blogs rather I want to share with all visitors to my blog I think they all deserve it so I give them shoot it with all my love. Thanks Ana

an embrace with great affection.

0 comments:

Post a Comment