Tuesday, April 27, 2010

New Baby Born For My Friend

Holy Innocents

Is there anything more beautiful than the innocent smile? That with which we are all born and then we learn to keep it in the deepest corner of our being to show it every once in a while. Most of the time I arises in situations where I find it impossible to keep to surface. I like to feel my spontaneous laughter, facial expression to something that surprises or amazes me, the feeling in my body when I Laugh of happiness because I'm doing something I love and most of all, I love to laugh when I see another human being HAPPY.


That does not mean that I'm always laughing, I have my moments too less happy and circumstances that invite me to reflect and say 'this too shall pass. " My innocent party has taught me that you can go from one emotion to another in seconds. We do constantly in our early life experiences. My children are my greatest teachers since birth. When they were babies and cried desperately, I learned to decipher the mystery of his application and the immediate change of expression when their need was met. Passed from tears to laughter with greater ease.


The biggest lesson I had, when in a very difficult time for everyone, just outlined smiles from time to time, until one day listening his adventures at school and how they solved, let out a laugh. They looked at me in astonishment and one of them told me "Mom, you're back to laugh!" That comment touched my heart. Suddenly I realized I was so absorbed in my problems that I did not realize that was the most important thing: those little people who loved me laugh.


I wonder why it took me well aware that being innocent in me? In my mind I come many responses from my heart I only come one, because to survive you had to bury him. Automatically comes the question how many adults we will have seen in the same situation and how many children we are forced to hide - not to lose - their innocence?


From here I would like to extend an invitation to people who read this article, I invite you to look within yourself that you have saved Innocence. I guarantee that when you leave, come back the smile and then laughter. You'll see quickly rejuvenate. Give yourself permission to feel your soul, your being naive, that you've taken so long in the depths of you. Leave begins to come to see life differently. We also invite you to support the laughter of our young and small, is a way of contributing to the future are physically and mentally healthy adults.


SMILE, YOU AND YOUR INNER environment will thank you. ALSO ...... THE WORLD!
















0 comments:

Post a Comment