Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Koleston Numbering System

a tide of love

Several months ago I decided to be interested in news that support me in my desire to see the positive in every situation. I realize that from that moment, when I start to hear a news bored me enormously and I lose all interest in the information they provide. I

aware that this is not positive, so I assume my responsibility in that I am part of this world and I can contribute, even with a drop of water, to transform what we sell as impossible to solve.

Today while pondering the phrase came to me the title of this writing, thereupon visualized the tide of oil that is moving toward the U.S. coast, rather than a dark color, a pink tide of life was filling energy and all that was on its way. Upon reaching the shore the tide had turned pink waves crashing on the sand, the white foam produced that soothing sound that offers the sea. I felt peace. The Sea had become a catastrophe in a tide of love that affected residents received with smiles from the shore. It is a view that if we give strength becomes reality.

Nature gives us many lessons throughout the day, it's a shame that governments focus only economically very easily forget to read the so-called natural disasters. The planet is a living being that breathes, talks and complains about the way we treat, yet still provides us .... beautiful gifts. For me the Earth is a loving mother that no matter how you treat your children, she is always to welcome us in her womb. However, mothers also have the right to get angry when the damage is abusive, then there may be a risk that the mother let her anger emerge feeling unjustly treated. That is the interpretation that I give to the explosion of the oil platform. Perhaps someone has asked how much he was suffering the sea with the excavations and the noise endured day after day?

I choose to see the other part of the information I provide media to Remember me I'm not the navel of the world. I am a grain of sand, a drop of water, a living among the thousands and thousands of forms of life available to our planet.

PLANET EARTH IS OUR GREAT HOUSE. WHAT WE DO WITH IT WILL LEAVE A LEGACY THAT OUR FUTURE GENERATIONS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment