Wednesday, June 23, 2010

View Marilyn Chambers Behind The Green Door

AN ANGEL KNOW ABOUT TO MEET ONE HUNDRED YEARS NEVER

Yes, and I am very proud to have her. When in quiet moments make my mental list of thanks she is always present. I know since I have use of reason and its image is always in my memories of childhood and of all family members. It is impossible

physically see every day, so when I return to my roots and embrace, the first thing I say is that I love. Small and never told her to me either. However, we both knew that there was a great mutual love.

been a long time ...... and I have still very fresh in memory his voice when he sang while washing piles of clothes by hand, preparing dinner for a dozen people (sometimes more), cleaned the house and was awaiting me.

With my mind she looked like she was always gentle with others pending, took care of those who were sick, solve problems that my eyes were impossible to resolve and was always willing to listen. If you had to draw attention from the reasoning did, ever since the imposition. Today, with my adult eyes, I realize I never did have to go to college or get a degree in psychology, nor did he need to shout to impose their will. Instead, we all feel a deep respect for him and for his words.

In five moons that Angel is 100 wonderful years and look at the sky every night to ask the stars that the day of his birthday, shining with full force to illuminate the time when our beloved Angel is made many years ago.

In my heart is always crystal clear voice to let out the lyrics ...... a happy sometimes sometimes sad. In my mind, his smile, his zest for life, his enthusiasm for life, despite the blows struck.

When I see her, I am still amazed and excited to see their eyes light up when they see me and the effort made to hide his sadness when I leave. I recognize that it is much stronger than me, knows hold her tears.

My dear Angel,
Thanks for being in my life
Thanks for being with us
Thank you for caring, for loving
Thank you for everything you taught me
Thank you for raising and caring for your children and those who were not your children but they needed a mother,
Thank you for caring for those who were your grandchildren and to which we were not but we needed a Grandmother
Thank you for being present at the birth of your grandchildren
Thanks for smiling proudly say "I have grandchildren!"

above y. ........ Please the unconditional love you have given us a tod @ s
Centenerio
DEAR ANGEL, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU WITH MADNESS

And you, you have in your family an angel who is about to celebrate a century? If the answer is yes, CONGRATULATIONS! You have about a Being full of wisdom, an Angel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment