Monday, June 21, 2010

Time Table Chart 100x100

I'm mad @ FOR THE REASON THAT I BELIEVE

When I heard this phrase for the first time I understood nothing, like so many other things I heard in my life ....

Little by little I learned that you do not understand what is important to leave to settle, admit that you do not understand and observe how the body resonates. Put another way, how often you hear those words "do not understand? and how physical reactions to them? In my case, I recognize that cost me understand the process. My mind would say, is what we have always done it, why do you have to question you now if it's OK to get angry or not? It was a long way! In my life had been a constant annoyance to survive to my lack of feeling and hearing protection we need as children.


I always wonder why do you have so much fear of that emotion called anger, rage, anger, anger (add the name you want).
why our children our elderly are so hard to afford at least say that we are angry and why are we?
what is the emotional fear that tells us to express this emotion is not good when we Niñ @ sy our supporters to swallow us?

process in our life we \u200b\u200bhave a spiritual guide called Intuition. I let myself go all the time so I directed. She led me to the right people at the right time so he could unlock those parts of my body where they had recorded the "shut up" "Do not scream," Do not cry, "not express", "little ones have to be silent and obey."

There were sessions where I was completely hoarse after expressing that memory so much pain and I had been repressed, sometimes I was like I'd been beaten once y. .. felt an intense burning in the chest, like when you throw alcohol on an open wound. The more could Identifier and develop my repressed anger, the more I felt that my body was fixed and the words were calm and acceptance to be important in my mind and in my vocabulary.

Every work I did helped me understand that most of my anger as an adult are merely the reflection of those annoyances that for whatever reason stayed embedded in my body and mind. And emotional body work together with a good dose of forgiveness were my colleagues to realize that anger or anger is an emotion like any other. If we accept it as such, we also see that there are many ways to channel it without attacking anyone. When I talk of allowing the expression of anger in the infant stage, I'm not saying at all that we must support the aggressiveness or manipulation. I am referring to support the Niñ @ to recognize their anger, listen to their reasons and teach simple ways to channel it. This how we are contributing to the world, emotionally centered adults.

Finally, remember that every negative situation always has something positive leads me again to thank my repressed anger giving me the opportunity to develop so that in my present moment, feel peace, comfort, and is capable of listening and put myself in the other. Only upon reaching this state is when in my workshops I have been able to accompany other adults to recognize that behind the anger is a more hidden away which, while not identified, preventing us from expressing pain and sadness that is manifested in body blocks and situations that are repeated daily without, apparently, have intervened to occur.

Thanks for supporting me angry to connect with my inner self where there is only peace!

0 comments:

Post a Comment