Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Kates Playground Candycane Stripes

Who is in the window?

Hello!

long time ago that I wanted to go into the adventure of blogging. Always had an excuse for not doing ...... he was actually afraid to show through my words. Today I finally decided to open a space where my only goal is to experience the pleasure of writing about what my intuition tells me. I look through a different window each day.

The first thing that came to mind to express the hope that once the media to acquire the healthy habit of telling us welcome news. I find it hard to believe that everything on the planet happens is disastrous. Is not it nice to inform us about the efforts of a number of doctors on the frontiers of the Middle East to meet wounded no matter which side they belong? or we expand the story Synchronized Swimming Team. In the world think of many things that matter and do not always have to be related to wars, fraud and terrorism. It's okay to keep us informed of these events, but how many times I have crossed his mind that the best advertising agency ETA are the media themselves, including government. Each attack of this band is dedicated to the news more than fifteen minutes and not say in the newspapers. A great free publicity and above. My way of not accepting it is refusing to listen more than you need: half a minute I have more than enough. I also want to talk about the good things happening in the world!!

We close this window, I want to comment on an article I read in "versus" de La Vanguardia October 9. An organization dedicated to organizing parties for the disabled. I was excited to read it because it speaks of the happiness of these people when they dance and also comments on other needs, such that very few have taken into account. I've been working with dance as therapy and finally start to see that more and more people recognize it and put it into practice. Edgar ViƱals Congratulations! for everything you bring in this article. I have also checked. The dance takes us to another world ..... talk about it another time.

Today I want to thank you for having dared to open my window.



0 comments:

Post a Comment